bg视讯的网络 Greenmarket farmers markets, Farmstands, and 新鲜食品箱 sites, coupled with bg视讯批发, ensures that all New Yorkers have access to 的 freshest, healthiest local food.
In 2021, bg视讯提供住, remote learning presentations, in-person tours for adults on a limited basis, and online resources.
Let's Talk Vegetables - Remote Learning Series
Let’s Talk Vegetables is a remote learning monthly series available to senior centers and local community-based organizations serving adults. For 更多的 information or to register your organization, contact: email@example.com.
bg视讯 旅游 at Union Square Greenmarket
bg视讯 offers small group tours of 的 Union Square Greenmarket for senior/older adult centers and community based organizations, with COVID-safety protocols. 旅游 can be tailored to 的 group's areas of interest. For 更多的 information or to request a tour, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. (点击 在这里 for tours for international delegations and professionals in 的 field.)
COVID-safety protocols: bg视讯 tour leaders are fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated tour participants must wear face coverings at all time. No food or beverages will be sampled, but individuals are invited to purchase items to sample at home. Maximum group size: 15 participants.
Health Bucks will be distributed to tour participants at 的 end of 的 tour, while supplies last.
Remote Learning on Demand
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program – Information about this important benefit program
- 2020年5月 – Shopping at Greenmarkets during COVID; Featuring spinach
- 2020年6月 – Shopping with Nutrition Benefits; Featuring strawberries
- 健康的饮料 – 英语 / 西班牙语 - Using local fruits and vegetables to make healthy drinks
- 汁 & 冰沙 – 英语 / 西班牙语 - Featuring recipe ideas
- Shopping at 布鲁克林 Farmstands – 英语 / 西班牙语 - How to prepare regional fruits and vegetables
- Meet Greenmarket Farmer Ana – Ana Angel of Angel Family Farm
- 西葫芦 – Recipe ideas using zucchini and o的r types of summer squash
- 花园ing for Seniors
- bg视讯's Distance Learning Page - blog for youth and adult education